Much of what is written here is obvious, but it is a good idea to familiarise yourself with it, so there are no misunderstandings.
- Be punctual (on time – not early and not late). If in doubt, leave early and find a cafe in which to relax. I am unable to extend Our/our session, if you are late, as I rent play spaces and domestic settings.
- If you are early, do not wander up and down/wait outside the play space. If you message Me and I am available, I can let you in early, or you could go to a cafe or for a short walk.
- Eat a good meal of protein and carbs and ensure you drink a glass or more of water 90 minutes before our session. BDSM/kink can overwhelm the mind and body. If you are not adequately fuelled, then you are more prone to feeling nauseous or fainting. I’d like Us/us to have the best, kinkiest, most fun time together.
- I believe that mutual respect is important for any session.
- Let me know of any illnesses or injuries you have, so I can adjust accordingly.
- Do not arrive intoxicated. I do not allow drugs in play spaces. I retain the right to refuse entry or eject you should you be drunk or on drugs.
- Do not bring homophobia, transphobia, misogyny or racism into the session (or any other -phobia). If you have strong views on these subjects, it’s best to keep our interactions 100% kink.
- Do not bad mouth other sex workers nor give out their private details, e.g. their legal names, where they live, etc.
- Do not share any details of Our/our private discussions online.